REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, Economics, Valuation, or other such relevant courses.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced English communication skills;
- Good math and analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- An understanding in delivering professional valuation services to clients in a compliant and ethical manner in accordance with the RICS and local standards;
- Good knowledge in economics, investment, construction, and real estate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in valuation, real estate, finance and investment;
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results under the guidance of senior staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the junior team members in producing deliverables in accordance with the scope of work set out and expected quality with the client in a timely manner, having regard to the company’s requirements on compliance, reporting and risk;
- Lead project pitches, client meetings, phone calls and presentations, where delegated by the manager;
- Always communicate effectively and professionally with clients and colleagues. Act in an ethical manner and in accordance with CBRE’s RISE Values, as well the values of associated/relevant government and regulatory bodies;
- Keep up to date with and review relevant zoning codes and construction regulations;
- Carry out property inspections, which includes surveying the interior and exterior condition, take measurements and photographs of the property;
- Conduct market research on various real estate sectors/projects relevant to the valuation works;
- Collect and record market evidence as inputs for the valuation assignments;
- Perform valuations using valuation methods in accordance with the RICS standards under the guidance and review from senior team members and manager;
- Work with the manager to seek out valuation enquiries, develop and maintain the client base;
- Attend networking events to represent the brand and the company;