Marketing & Communications Manager
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION
- At least 2-3-year experience as Marketing and Communication Manager role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing. Communications, IT, Design/Graphics or Business;
- Creative and with experience of developing innovative marketing and communications strategies;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or other relevant graphics software;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work well as part of a team;
- Strong communicator, with good organizational and project management skills;
- Previous experience in marketing and communications essential; especially real estate/property management and/or investment.
- Fluent written/ spoken English, Khmer and Chinese language an advantage.
DUTIES & REPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position CBRE to attract partners and clients
- Manage social media output and engagement in a diligent and effective manner
- Assist in the organization and setup of events
- Develop a digital strategy in conjunction with business line leader
- Follow-up all campaigns to evaluate performance against pre-defined targets
- Design, create and oversee the publication of content, including website posts, signboards, adverts, presentations, and other marketing materials, as instructed by agency teams. Working with third party contractors where appropriate
- Work with the regional marketing team, understand their strategies, themes and campaigns to strengthen branding;
- Contribute to the overall development of CBRE strategies and plans.
- Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations.
- Other tasks as assigned by Managing Director.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants may submit their updated CV, a recent photos and cover letter to CBRE Cambodia address and contact details as below.
10th Floor Keystone Building, #146 | Norodom Boulevard Sangkat Tonle Bassac| Khan Chamkarmon | Phnom Penh 12301| Cambodia.