Mall Manager/ Assistant Mall Manager
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Real Estate, Economics, Research or Urban Planning.
- Understanding and experience of delivering professional mall services to tenants and customers including property management, events, and general advice.
- Good knowledge of retail and mall management, stock and inventory process, financial analyses and event management.
- Proficiency in English and Khmer, third language is a plus.
- Experiencing in retail and mall industry 3 – 5 years
- Understanding of Cambodian Real Estate, the local market and geographical and economic context important
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results and team leadership skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report Directly to Mall Management & CBRE Associate Director – Property Management
- Direct Reports – Assistant Centre Manager, Finance, Facilities Manager, Marketing Assistants
- Ensure first class service to customers / occupiers
- Oversee full operations of the Mall
- Oversee and support Events and Marketing activities throughout the year, including preparing regular marketing plans and negotiating casual leasing and events contracts.
- Prepares ½ year and annual reports
- Manage Service Charge and Cash Flow projections, budgets and expenditure
- Responsible for the net operating income
- Identifying and realizing income generating and cost reducing strategies
- Analyzing reports and developing strategies to achieve goals.
- Working with Property, Leasing, Construction Management, Legal and Accounting, and other team members to optimize property performance.
- Market evaluations and analysis of market factors
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Is responsible for launching and continuous implementation of the shopping mall, mall events plan and budget.
- Co-ordinate newsletters and look for methods to improve communication via other mediums – live or social media
- Develop understand and communicate relevant retail trends to retailers – areas to include sales and footfall forecasting & reporting and general issue’s
- Provide communication solutions for all events and guest service promotions which includes managing the internal guest literature package, which includes up-dating mall guides, directory boards and general guest services literature