Cluster Leasing Manager, Property Management
To oversee the leasing of the retail and office components in the Property Management Department in order to reach desirable occupancy in the BuM. To ensure full compliance with standards, ethics, procedures, and guidance. To deliver high-quality landlord and tenant representation services to clients, to monitor, manage and seek out suitable office projects and prospective tenants, and to motivate the team to reach the goals set out.
Work closely with the BMs at the buildings under management.
- Monthly update of the occupancy rate of the buildings under management.
- Negotiate fees with clients, seeking and taking guidance from Senior Management when appropriate.
- Creating and executing marketing plans for projects and the department, in conjunction with the MarComs team where appropriate. Marketing plans may include the design and creation of brochures, setting up events, designing and specifying banners, cold calling, website and print advertising, and other the use of other innovative marketing tools.
- Lead project pitches, client meetings, phone calls, and presentations, delegating to appropriately qualified subordinates where necessary and possible.
- Report weekly or as required to the senior management details of the team’s workload and financial performance as well as any important issues.
- Communicate effectively with the regional OS Team to ensure leads and reporting are handled in the proper manner.
- Attend networking events to represent the brand and the company.
- Set an example by ensuring full compliance, ethical operation, and adherence to CBRE Group and local rules.
- Train your team and identify training opportunities through which they might increase their skill level and the productivity and capability of the team.
- Attend formal training to ensure your own skills and capabilities are maintained and enhanced.
- Work on other company-wide management-level projects as assigned to you by senior management.
- At all times, communicate effectively and professionally with clients, colleagues, and 3rd parties.
- Higher-education or university educated
- An intimate understanding of sales, leasing and marketing
- Knowledge of the application of the law to leases and sales agreements
- In-depth knowledge of the commercial real estate market
- Emerging markets experience ideal
- An understanding of the local market and geographical and economic context important
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results and team leadership skills