REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience, property related work experience preferential
- Good appearance and personal presentation
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Good English communication both verbal and written
- Mandarin communication skills desirable
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- To maintain relations and communication with all tenants at the property you are assigned to.
- To provide administration services and support to the Building Manager when required.
- To assist the Building Manager in preparing and producing a variety of reports.
- To supervise and monitor operations teams for efficient running of the project.
- To provide reports on the property condition from visual inspection.
- To maintain good public relations with clients, owners, and tenants of the property.
- To ensure that all operating procedures for the property run efficiently, including security, cleaning, fire safety, emergencies, and evacuation procedures.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regularly visit the Tenants in their space to update them regarding any on-going building work; services; cleaning and receive comments, suggestions or complaints and improve services.
- Follow up on any comments, suggestions or complaints until the matter is resolved.
- To monitor and review the operation of all term service sub-contractors such as;
- Pest control
- Landscape & Gardening
- Reception & Customer Service
- Tenant fit-out works
As well as to ensure that those services are performed satisfactorily as agreed to in the contract and at the costs quoted.
- To ensure the smooth daily operation of the building such as car park, vehicle and pedestrian access and security.
- Ensure tenant fit-out runs smoothly, maintain contact with the lessee to ensure they have all information and assistance they require.
- Carry out regular building inspections and view from the client perspective. Report any issues or abnormalities to the Building Manager with a recommendation for improvement.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Building Manager or the Management.
- Provide management weekly report on effectiveness of operations
- Process payments and follow proper procedures and policies
- Be on call in case of emergencies