REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a course related to real estate, finance,
economics, business management or other relevant subjects.
b. Knowledge and Skill
• Be numerate and analytical
• Articulate and possess a high level of English proficiency.
• Have a strong understanding of statistics, data collection methods, and data trends
• Be detail orientated, with an ability to convey ideas to clients both verbally and in writing.
• Have sufficient understanding and experience of delivering professional services
including consulting, research and investment advice.
• Have at least 2-year experience of work related to real estate, finance, business
development, research and/or consultancy or relevant sector
• Able to demonstrate ability to deliver high quality results and team leadership skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead in the organization of data collection and support in the analysis of market trends that
are the basis of the business line’s consultancy service.
• Support and in some cases lead project pitches, client meetings, correspondence and
• Support production of publication and presentations as required by the company and
CBRE’s regional team
• Support and in some cases lead the production of market studies, consultancy reports and
detailed financial analysis as commissioned by clients or as set-out by the Team’s
• Other tasks assigned by the management.